- This event has passed.
Facebook For Business Basics
Thursday February 17 at 8:30 am - 10:00 am
The Avon/Canton Chamber of Commerce and the Avon Free Public Library are pleased to offer business-oriented presentations free for interested area professionals.
A Business Facebook page is a cost-effective marketing tool that can help you grow your business; providing key information about your products and services, connecting you with existing and prospective customers, and increasing your internet presence. But how do you create the right Business Facebook page to take advantage of all that this social media platform has to offer?
In this program you will learn the basics and benefits of setting up a Business Facebook Page as we explore:
- The Difference Between A Personal Facebook Page and A Business Facebook page
- How To Connect Your Facebook and Instagram Accounts
- How Are You Using Facebook Today To Boost Your Business?
- Content Strategy
- How To Leverage Connections Through A Business Group To Which You Belong To Boost Your Business Organically
- Benefits of Sharing Your Promotions Through A Business Group To Which You Belong
- Get Verified To Increase Search Ranking
Presented by Gena Hamilton, Managing Director, Exact Digital Media
Advance registration requested by Tuesday, February 15. Click here to register.
Visit the Avon/Canton Chamber of Commerce website.