|Mon., Tues., Thurs.
||10am - 8:30pm
|| 10am - 6pm
||10am - 5pm
||10am - 5pm
(through Apr. 24)
|1pm - 5pm
- Feb. 7th: The Ross Novgrad Jazz Trio
- Feb. 21st: Joon Yoon, piano
- Mar. 6th: The Lost Acres String Band
- Mar. 20th: U.S. Coast Guard Woodwind Quintet
- Apr. 3: Farela Duo featuring pianist Pi-Hsun Shih and cellist Tanya Anisimova
3pm in the Community Room. No registration needed.
Wednesdays: Feb 3 - Apr 13
Call for an appointment!
Saturdays: Jan 30 - Apr 9
Walk In/Drop In
First come, first served
Thursdays at 1:30pm
- Feb 4 - The Big Sleep (1946), 114 min.
- Feb 11 - To Catch a Thief (1955), 106 min.
- Mar 3 - Rebecca (1940), 130 min.
- Mar 10 - To Kill a Mockingbird (1962), 129 min.
- Mar 17- The Music Man (1962), 151 min.
- Mar 24 - The Sound of Music (1965), 174 min.
- Mar 31 - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954), 102 min.
Jan. 13th to
Join us for a series that is a blend of learning, listening, and tasting
Open Lab Time to experiment with 3D Printing and GIMP photo editing
Tuesdays, 3-6pm through March 8th
3D prints cost $2.00 per hour now that our grant funding has ended
Saturday, Feb 13th at 2pm in the Community Room
Wear your dancing shoes and wear red!
Check out an iPad or a Nook at the library
NEW! iPads are now available to check out for 1 week.
Includes a charger and carrying case.
Nooks are available for 3 weeks with more popular titles just added,
including The Nightingale, All the Light We Cannot See, and
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
Try out a new device today!
Harper Lee and the Law
What do Harper Lee's novels say about the Jim Crow South? Does Watchman, with its revealing depiction of Atticus, destroy the mantel that Mockingbird once occupied?
Presented by Nels P. Highberg and Gary L. Garrison
Saturday, February 27th
in the Community Room
Saturday, May 14th, 2016
11am to 2pm
Own a military vehicle? Apply here by April 1st to become part of the event!
Over 50 popular magazine titles in digital format to read on your computer or mobile device.
Did you check out something amazing?
Return it to the Awesome Box at the Circulation Desk to recommend it!