Currently room reservations are limited due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Capacity limits and available rooms:
- Community Room (first floor) – Capacity 50
- Board Room (second floor) – Capacity 10
- Conference Room #1 (first floor) – Capacity 6
- Group Study Room #4 (second floor) – CLOSED
- White Room – CLOSED
Masks are required for all, regardless of vaccination status, while inside the library, including while using public meeting rooms, and the Library encourages everyone using our space to practice social distancing when meeting with those outside your immediate family.
Community groups and non-profit organizations can reserve library meeting rooms for their group.
- Meeting Rooms Policy
- Reserve the White Room for art and video projects, interactive brainstorming, and meetings
- Reserve another meeting room
Private study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
Reservable Meeting Rooms