Currently room reservations are limited due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Masks are recommended regardless of vaccination status, but not required while inside the library, including while using public meeting rooms. The Library encourages everyone using our space to practice social distancing when meeting with those outside your immediate family.
Reservable meeting rooms and current capacity limits:
- Community Room (first floor) – Capacity 100
- Board Room (second floor) – Capacity 15
- Conference Room #1 (first floor) – Capacity 10
- Group Study Room #4 (second floor) – Capacity 10
- White Room – Unavailable due to Covid-19
Community groups and non-profit organizations can reserve library meeting rooms for their group.
Private study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
Reserve a meeting room
- Meeting Rooms Policy (PDF)
- Reserve a meeting room (PDF)
- Reserve the White Room for art and video projects, interactive brainstorming, and meetings (Unavailable due to Covid-19)