Reservable meeting rooms and current capacity limits:
- Community Room (first floor) – Capacity 180
- Board Room (second floor) – Capacity 15
- Conference Room #1 (first floor) – Capacity 10
- Group Study Room #4 (second floor) – Capacity 10
- White Room – Currently Unavailable
Community groups and non-profit organizations can reserve library meeting rooms for their group.
Private study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
Reserve a meeting room
- Meeting Rooms Policy (PDF)
- Reserve a meeting room (PDF)
- Reserve the White Room for art and video projects, interactive brainstorming, and meetings (Currently Unavailable)