Book and Media Donation Guidelines:
The Friends are able to accept your donations of very gently used, clean hardcover and paperback books, CDs, DVDs, audio books for the annual sale and Booktique.
Donations should be brought to the donation closet at the end of the Gallery hallway outside of the Community Room.
Books must be in bags or boxes. Please do not leave books outside the library.
Items we DO NOT accept:
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Hardcover fiction without a dust cover
- Business books written prior to 2017
- Computer books written prior to 2017
- Travel guides written prior to 2017
- Magazines (including National Geographic)
- Books that are highlighted or underlined
- Books with pages missing, have a musty smell, or have broken spines
- Videos (VHS)
- Cassette tapes (music or books on cassette)
- Puzzles or games
- Badly worn books
Children’s Pop-Up Book Sale!
Saturday, November 6 at 9:00 am – 4:00 pm in the Avon Library Community Room
Featuring children’s picture books, hardcover and paperback books, DVDs and CDs
Masks and social distancing required – no strollers please! No admission fee.
Donation Receipts available here!