Friends of the Avon Library Used Book Sale weekend!!
This three-day fall sale will include adult fiction & nonfiction books, plus a selection of A/V materials.
Friday, October 14: 4 to 8 PM – Preview sale ($5 admission, free for Friends members)
Saturday, October 15: 9 AM to 4 PM – No admission fee
Sunday, October 16: 12 to 3 PM – Bag sale ($5 per bag of books)
Kids & Teen Book Sale!!
Featuring Children’s picture books, hardcover & paperback books, tween & teen books, DVDs & CDs.
Saturday, October 22: 9 AM to 4 PM – No admission fee
Please no strollers in the Community Room.
Book and Media Donation Guidelines:
The Friends are able to accept your donations of very gently used, clean hardcover and paperback books, CDs, DVDs, and audio books for the annual sale and Booktique.
Donations should be brought to the donation closet at the end of the Gallery hallway outside of the Community Room.
Books must be in bags or boxes. Please do not leave books outside the library or in the Gallery hallway.
Items we DO NOT accept:
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Hardcover fiction without a dust cover
- Business books written prior to 2017
- Computer books written prior to 2017
- Travel guides written prior to 2017
- Magazines (including National Geographic)
- Books that are highlighted or underlined
- Books with pages missing, have a musty smell, or have broken spines
- Videos (VHS)
- Cassette tapes (music or books on cassette)
- Puzzles or games
- Badly worn books
Donation Receipts available here!