Do you have boxes of old photos and videos? Don’t let them get left behind! The Digitization Station can help preserve, organize, and share your memories.
Located in the Copy Center on the 1st Floor, this computer station has:
- A DVD/VCR to convert old home movies
- A record/cassette player to convert old audio recordings
- A floppy disk drive to access old computer files
- Adobe Photoshop Elements and GIMP to edit images
- Adobe Premiere Elements to edit video
- Audacity to edit audio
- Microsoft Office for documents
Reserve your spot ahead of time at Reference Desk or call 860-673-9712, ext. 4.